Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here we go another day

Well here it is August 29th. I had walked for 15 minutes and it was hard. I wanted to quit, but I continued to walk. I get short of breath and so easily. My throat starts to hurt by the time I am 5 minutes into my walk. I have ot continue if I want to get healthy.

Spoke to my doctor, she told me I could use the cabbage soup diet according to the instructions. Then I could go to the 1500 calorie for a diabetic. I will list both of them here. under Soup and one under 1500 calorie. So that way if you want to know what to eat and how to make things, I am glad I cna help.  

I came across a good website that helps with food intake ot tell you waht you need to do to to get that type of food off.

Example:  McDonald's Large French Fries:

                      To burn this off...


Walk for 92 minutes

Jog for 44 minutes

Bike for 58 minutes

Swim for 50 minutes
 
 
So this is a good website. http://www.glucomenu.com/categories/restaurants/foodizer.asp?reid=746

No comments:

Post a Comment